Does TalkTalk Blocking Teamviewer access and you are not able to do your work. Talktalk has an inbuilt security system that don’t allow the scam website and block the access.
Does Teamviewer a Scam website? The answer to this question is “No”. It is a well-known company in the world and has millions of users engagement every month.
Most of the hackers use this type of software to access the system of the people. Some well know software for remote control are Splashtop, Chrome Remote Desktop, Microsoft Remote control, Any desk, LogMeIn and pcAnywhere.
Why TalkTalk Blocking my Teamviewer?
Whenever you are using a remote control software, Talktalk seems that you are a Hacker and want to access the system. That’s the reason Talktalk never allow a third party software like Teamviewer to gain access.
Don’t worry guys I have also got this problem along with the slow upload speed yesterday. I have done some changes after that I am able to access the Software in my system.
We will go step by step in this post, I was looking for something on teamviewers website yesterday. I went to access it but Talktalk for everyone scam Protection has blocked this site.
After that I was looking here and there for the solution, how can I access the website. Then I got an article about how you can bypass the setting of Talktalk Supersafe.
At first, I was thinking about why I choose Talktalk as my Service provider. I seriously regret my decision of going with them. Because when you have a problem with the company it’s never easy to resolve in a certain duration of time.
A colleague of mine called me yesterday and discussed how they got a new project from the client. When I asked him how do you connect with the client because in my system it is not working. After a short conversation, he told me to download a new version of TeamViewer.
How to download TeamViewer on your device.
Methods for downloading software for all the different platforms are the same. You only have to choose the right option according to your platform. TeamViewer is available for different platforms like
- Chrome OS
- Raspberry Pi
TeamViewer for windows and Mac
- First, open up your browser and search for TeamViewer.
- There you have to click on the first link.
- Now it will redirect you to the official website.
- Now you will be able to see the download option on the top of your screen.
- Click on the download button.
- Now choose your platform.
- Click on download.
- After a few seconds, the software will automatically download to your device.
After successful installation, I start it again and connect to my friend and boom it is working fine. So this is the method you can use if you are facing a problem for assessing software. This method helps me to resolve my problem.
Teamviewer for Android and iOS
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Open your play store and type Team viewer.
- Open App Store in your iPhone.
- Click on the application and select the install button.
- It will ask for your permission on the iPhone and grant access in android.
- Enter your Apple Id password and continue.
- After that, It will start downloading automatically.
This also helps you to protect from cyberattacks on your System – Broadband Shield.
Not ready! Please check your connection
If you are getting a red alert error message like “Not ready! Please check your connection“. Then you have to change the settings of your Talktalk supersafe Boost. Follow the below method to resolve this problem in a very easy way.
This is for the users who are still facing a problem and it is not resolved from the above method.
- Type Talktalk My Account Login in your browser.
- Click on the link and it will redirect you to the official page.
- Enter Username and password and Sign in to My Account Section.
- On My account Page you have to click on My service > Manage >View Homesafe settings.
- If you have a Kids in your home then Choose On option under Kids Safe.
- Select Which websites to block and allow option.
- Now on the next page you have to enter the website name. Which you want to allow on your system.
- Choose the allow option and last click on save changes.
This method will 100% unblock Teamviewer from your device. You can enter as much website as you can and click on save changes.
Reason behind TalkTalk Blocking Teamviewer
You may have heard a cyber attack on Talktalk in 2015. This leak almost 15000+ customer information and a loss of £42min that financial year. The leaked data has the details of all the visit made by engineers to the users homes.
This allows the hackers to lock their target with the accurate details that were only limited to the Talktalk representative. At that time hackers used the remote control software to access the users system.
Without knowing they made the transaction using Teamviewer and transfer amount using online banking, paypal, credit cards or any method for which customer save their credentials.
Read complete post here – Click here
Frequently Asked Question’s on Talktalk Blocking Teamviewer
How do I unblock TeamViewer on TalkTalk?
Using Talktalk Service Provider is really very challenging as it always come up with a new problem. In order to Unblock your Website you have to Login to my account section > Then visit homesafe option> There you will be able to change the settings.
Why is Talktalk always Blocked TeamViewer on my device?
As due to some previous instance, the company don’t trust the third party application. This the reason it blocks all the remote access software that is used by hackers. Another reason is to protect users from cyber attacks.
Does TalkTalk block VPN?
No, The blocking list of Talk Talk does not include VPN. In fact, there are many companies or customers that use VPN for their business on a daily interval. So, You can use Vpn with this company.