15 thoughts on “Talktalk My Account View My Bill”

1. Terrible site. Horribly confusing. No idea where the information is that I’m after. The language doesn’t make sense.

2. I cannot log in to my account as I am told that my e mail address and password are wrong yet they have been the same for years.
    Talk talk are the most difficult co to deal with and not very user friendly.

3. I want to know why I can’t log straight into my account like before. You have made it so difficult to do so. and I want to find out why my last bill was so high. Talk Talk is just a joke now. I will now be changing my user.

• Hi Rose-ann Sandison, As I can understand your last bill was high and you want to check your billing?

4. Pissed off totally changed, going round in circles trying to log in. my TalkTalk account has just been suspended for the first time, well ever and I Am being given a cryptic nonsensical bullshit explanation when I try to make a call and being taken round in infinite circles when I try to sort the problem using my landline! Totally pissed TalkTalk its BULL like this that loses a company long-standing customers – over 10 years broadband and phone!

5. I have signed up for fix fibre broadband for £21.95 for 24 months on the 28/02/1920 but seem to be paying £35!

6. Totally useless I cant access my account just going round & round whoever thought this new idea up should be shot

7. I would like a up to ,date phone bill sent to me,sent to me from now on as my bill keep going up every mouth ,and I can not see why

8. I would like a up to ,date phone bill sent to me,sent to me from now on as my bill keep going up every mouth ,and I can not see why